- Fresh fillet or frozen/defrosted Sole Fish
- 1 Egg
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- Canola Oil
- Wash all the fish in water thoroughly.
- Organise in 3 bowls, 1 with flour mixed with a bit of salt and pepper, 1 with fresh eggwhisked well and 1 bowl with a third of the breadcrumbs.
- Now work in a conveyor belt method.
- Cover the sole fillets in flour, from all the sides.
- Dip into the egg.
- Cover in bread crumbs.
- Transfer to a plate - and so on until all the fish are covered.
- Heat half cm layer of canola oil in a large skillet.
- Fish fry on both sides all around - 3 minutes (until golden) and place on the paper towels.
- It's ready. Serve with chips or baked potatoes, lemon wedges, and of course - a nice pile of vegetables.