This sole schnitzel dish is especially delicious and a classic for children who are not big fans of fish - and we all know how important it is that they eat fish! There is no doubt that Sole Schnitzel is a dish for the whole family. It's cheap, easy to make and is delicious for everyone. Sole Schnitzel is exactly like a normal schnitzel - only with fish!
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Wash all the fish in water thoroughly.
- Organise in 3 bowls, 1 with flour mixed with a bit of salt and pepper, 1 with fresh eggwhisked well and 1 bowl with a third of the breadcrumbs.
- Now work in a conveyor belt method.
- Cover the sole fillets in flour, from all the sides.
- Dip into the egg.
- Cover in bread crumbs.
- Transfer to a plate - and so on until all the fish are covered.
- Heat half cm layer of canola oil in a large skillet.
- Fish fry on both sides all around - 3 minutes (until golden) and place on the paper towels.
It's ready. Serve with chips or baked potatoes, lemon wedges, and of course - a nice pile of vegetables.