Here is a quick and light tuna salad recipe. It’s excellent as a light dinner on rice cakes, for breakfast on the road or stuffed into a roll. Tuna salad is simple, colorful, filling, healthy and super delicious!Print Pin Rate
- 2 Filtered boxes Tuna in oil
- 2 Hard Eggs
- 2 Large Pickles
- 1/4 Purple Onion
- A handful Sweetcorn
- 4 Tablespoons light mayo is also ok! Mayonaisse
- Per Taste Salt
- Per Taste Ground Black Pepper
- Chop all the ingredients into small cubes.
- Add ground black pepper, salt and 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s ready! Easy, right? Enjoy!
- Serve on/with rice cakes or in a bun.
Haahhhaa. I’m not too bright today. Great post!
I remember driving down I-80 in Oregon when I stopped in this small, agricultural town to hit the restroom. I looked at the signage inside the store and noticed that not that the main words were in Spanish; but that the English words underneath were occasionally misspelled. You could almost tell that this place was not only spanish, but proud of being so so far north of the border.I also remember seeing a map of Mexico with the former northern lands attached to it. A lot of people took umbrage at the seeming insult, I thought the mapmaker was being intentionally unambitious in his showing of "Greater Mexico."