Minced meat with potatoes and vegetables is a sweet dish with a surprising taste. The sweetness of the dish comes from the honey which, together with soy and a little brings you a surprisingly delicious dish!Print Pin Rate
- 1 lb Ground Meat
- 3 Large Potatoes
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 medium Carrots
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Large or 2 small Zucchini
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Full Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Soya
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Slice the onion in half slices.
- Slice the carrots into slices.
- Cut the zucchini into cubes.
- Cut the red pepper into chunks
- Slice the potatoes into thin slices - or anyone who wants can cut them into cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, shallow pot.
- When it is hot, add the onion and carrot and sauté until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the potatoes and cook until the potatoes are nicely browned on all sides.
- Add the zucchini, pepper and garlic and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and cook, stirring until the meat changes color.
- Add the sweet paprika and stir.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and black pepper - mix.
- Close with a lid and cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally until the potatoes are tender and ready to eat.
- It’s ready….now get ready to enjoy!
- Bon Appetit!