Minced meat with potatoes and vegetables is a sweet dish with a surprising taste. The sweetness of the dish comes from the honey which, together with soy and a little brings you a surprisingly delicious dish!
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Ground Meat - 1 lb
- Potatoes - 3 Large
- Onion - 1 medium
- Carrots - 1 medium
- Crushed Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Zucchini - 1 Large or 2 small
- Red Pepper - 1
- Sweet Paprika - 1 Full Tablespoon
- Ground Black Pepper - As Needed
- Honey - 2 Tablespoons
- Soya - 1 1/2 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tablespoon
- Olive Oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Slice the onion in half slices.
- Slice the carrots into slices.
- Cut the zucchini into cubes.
- Cut the red pepper into chunks
- Slice the potatoes into thin slices - or anyone who wants can cut them into cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, shallow pot.
- When it is hot, add the onion and carrot and sauté until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the potatoes and cook until the potatoes are nicely browned on all sides.
- Add the zucchini, pepper and garlic and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and cook, stirring until the meat changes color.
- Add the sweet paprika and stir.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and black pepper - mix.
- Close with a lid and cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally until the potatoes are tender and ready to eat.
It’s ready….now get ready to enjoy!