There are lots of versions for meatballs. The classic obviously being with tomato sauce, we have also given the recipe for meatballs with sweet chili. In addition to these I present to you one of the more successful meatball recipes, meatballs in mushroom sauce. This is a very easy recipe to prepare. Although he requires beef stock, you may use a powdered substitute for an equally tasty meal.
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Separate the mushrooms, head from stalk and chop them into small separate bowls.
- Take one onion and with the help of a grator or a food processor, process it well!
- Chop two small onions with a knife.
- Mix the chopped mushrooms stalks, ground beef and onion together with the shattered egg, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and half a tablespoon teaspoon cumin - and 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- Put your hands you get a stable and uniform paste.
- With wet hands make balls the size of ping-pong balls and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan heat 3 tablespoons canola oil and saute the chopped onion.
- When the onion becomes translucent and begins to brown a bit - Add the chopped mushroom and cook, stirring until mushrooms easy to contract.
- Add the flour and fry, stirring until the flour browns.
- Add the boiling beef stock and stir well and good while scraping the bottom sediment.
- Add a little nutmeg and pepper (do not add salt - the stock is already salty enough)
- Bring to a boil.
- When everything is bubbling very carefully add the meatballs to the pot.
- Cook on a high flame for 3 minutes and then move to a small flame, just enough to keep a slight bubble going.
- Cook on a low flame for 50 minutes.
- There you have it, Meatballs in mushroom sauce ready. Serve over white rice.
- Bon Appetite.