One of the first things that they explain to you when you learn to prepare gourmet food - it's that all the ingredients should be cut in the same cutting method, and the appearance should be unified. So lucky for us the dish coming up is not Gourmet! Ptitm with ground meat and vegetables is not only tasty - but also looks great. So yes, you can cut all the vegetables the same - but believe me, follow the instructions and you will an excellent dish of minced meat and vegetables - and it will take you less than half an hour!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 מנות
- 1 Pound Ground Meat
- 3 cups - preferably different types Ptitim
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Red Peppers
- Frozen - 1/3 Cup Green Peas
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cumin
- Per Taste Salt
- Per Taste Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Cups Boiling Water
- 4 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- Cut the onion in half arches.
- Slice the carrots into thin rounds (less than half a cm)
- Cut the zucchini into sticks.
- Cut the peppers into small cubes (you can also leave sticks).
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- When the oil is hot - Put in the onion and carrots and sauté for a few minutes until starting to brown and carrots begin to soften.
- Put in the peppers and fry for another minute.
- Put in the zucchini and cook for another minute.
- Add the ground beef and cook, stirring until the meat changes color completely.
- Put in the Ptitm and fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add the sweet paprika, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Add the boiling water and peas.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- When everything is boiling - reduce the flame to a low heat and close the lid.
- Cook for 7 minutes - open the pot, mix it nicely and close for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Its ready!