- 6 Large Tortilla Wraps
For the meat!
- 1 lb Ground Meat
- 1 Tin White beans in tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons White wine
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- A few leaves Lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Fresh Red Chili Peppers
- 3 Green Onion
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the olive oil and add the onion and garlic.
- Fry the onion until golden.
- Add the meat and stir well until the meat dries out any fluid, make sure to mix all the time so the meat will not stick and burn.
- When the meat is dry, add the white wine and cook until all the liquid evaporates.
- Add the white beans with sauce.
- Add tomato paste with a little water and mix well.
- Lower to a medium heat and wait for the liquid to evaporate a little (not to get completely dry!)
Ready? Good, give the pot some time to cool a bit and in the meantime make the additions:
- Cut the lettuce into long, thin strips, diced tomatoes and chop the chili finely. You can mix the chili with tomatoes or separately to control the spicy kick.
- Cut green onion however you like.
Hungry? Good, let’s begin:
- Heat the tortillas on a striped skillet to give a little scorch on each side.
- Any extras fill to a ¼ in order to keep it easy to role the tortilla.
- You’ve got extras like - Meat, lettuce, tomato and green chili – be creative!
- Roll them up – cut in the middle and eat…simple!
- And of course not to forget a tequila chaser before, after or in the middle…and beer of course - only Mexican!
- Bon Appetite!