- Approx 8.5 Ounces Entrecote
- Olive Oil
- Coarse Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Dip the piece of steak in olive oil on both sides.
- Place on a hot griddle pan or a hot BBQ grill (make sure you hear that nice frying sound when you first lay the meat!)
- Sprinkle with coarse salt and ground black pepper
- Let the steak fry until it begins to ooze juices (should not be longer than 3-4 minutes maximum)
- Turn it with tongs.
- Salt and pepper again!
- Let it fry now on this side until the juices begin to ooze again (another 3 minutes).
- And that's it! Enjoy!
- Serve with chimichurri or on its own.