This "Bedouin style" tortilla is used as a first course or a tasty little snack on the side. I like to fill the Bedouin wraps with cream cheese (30% fat). For those who choose, you may use white cheese or a "less fat" cheese.
- Prep Time :5 minutes
- Using a griddle pan, char the tortillas for 15-20 seconds on each side - until nice black char lines show.
- Place out on the cutting board.
- Spread cream cheese on one side of the tortillas - make sure there is not one piece left without cheese - Everything should be smeared.
- Place a thick slice of smoked salmon about 2CM from the edge of tortilla.
- Place some arugula on the salmon - you can put a lot - It gives a great crunch!
- Roll the tortillas to the end. If they do not close well - add cheese at the end and "glue" together with the help of the edge.
- Cut into 2cm-thick slices.
There you have it, simple as that!
Now sit back and enjoy!