I bet you never knew that garlic could be so delicious! Garlic confit is garlic that is cooked with oil and becomes tender and super delicious. You can do a lot of things with garlic confit - it can be used for casseroles, salads and even spread on a slice of bread!Print Pin Rate
- At least 12 cloves - preferably more Garlic
- As Needed Olive Oil
- Peel the Garlic cloves
- Place the peeled cloves into a small pot
- Fill with olive oil until everything is covered by 1cm
- Place on the lowest flame possible. Do not bring to a boil and don't increase the heat!
- Cook for 30 minutes and make sure the oil does not boil
- Strain the oil
- You can keep them in a air tight jar full of olive oil (not what you just used to cook!) in your fridge for about 10 days.