Hummus with meat is my favorite type of hummus. A full serving, filling and delicious meal that is prepared in several minutes. Because homemade hummus takes hours of preparation, and there is some great recipes throughout the net - I'll take it that you make your own hummus (buying is also fine) so here I will provide you with a great recipe for supplements to hummus – spicy meat!
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Cut the onion into strips.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- When the oil is hot - Add the onion and saute over a high heat until it begins to brown.
- Reduce the heat and cook on a medium-low heat for a few more minutes until the onion softens.
- Add the garlic and fry for another minute and a half.
- Add the meat - and saute for a few minutes until all the meat changes color and begins to crumble.
- Add the spices and fry for a few minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring every few minutes.
- Prepare a bowl of hummus, place on top a great dish of meat, sprinkle hot chickpeas and sprinkle good quality olive oil.
There it is…..hummus…..enjoy!
Serve with warm and fresh pita bread.