- Or any other colour Red Pepper
- A small amount Olive Oil
- Cover the pepper in olive oil.
- Place in the oven, on the upper grill for a total of 7 minutes at a heat of 450 Fahrenheit - until the pepper has blackened.
- Turn the pepper and cook for another 7 minutes in order to “char” the other side.
- Carefully remove the pepper from the oven.
- Place it in a bag or sealed box for 25 minutes - making it easier for the exfoliation.
- Remove the roasted peppers from the bag and peel the skin easily.
- And you’re done! Easy as that!