Roasted peppers are usually prepared on an open flame on the stove. However, it is usually followed by an unpleasant burnt smell….So here's the way to do roasted peppers in the oven.
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Cover the pepper in olive oil.
- Place in the oven, on the upper grill for a total of 7 minutes at a heat of 450 Fahrenheit - until the pepper has blackened.
- Turn the pepper and cook for another 7 minutes in order to “char” the other side.
- Carefully remove the pepper from the oven.
- Place it in a bag or sealed box for 25 minutes - making it easier for the exfoliation.
- Remove the roasted peppers from the bag and peel the skin easily.
And you’re done! Easy as that!