One of my favorite sauces, the Allabariatta Sauce, which in Italian literally translates into “Angry”. We are talking about a spicy and tingling, tomato based sauce. The spiciness of this dish does not take over the whole taste, rather makes its presence known. Due to its spiciness, I would not recommend this dish for children, however, those who have become too familiar with Pomodoro Sauce – you have come to the right place! This recipe is very easy to make and because it is also very quick to make I advise you start with the water for the pasta whilst starting to make the sauce – the sauce should really only be ready a minute before the pasta is.Print Pin Rate
- 3 Bulbs Garlic
- 1 - 1.5 Tablespoons Crushed Chili
- ½ Kilo or even canned crushed tomatoes Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- As Needed Salt
- Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Then peel the coat, cut them down the middle and drain the tomato seeds.
- Chop the tomatoes and place in a small bowl – this is the stage where you should be putting the water in the pasta.
- Chop the garlic (do not crush!)
- Heat olive oil in a large pan.
- Fry the chopped garlic along with the chili.
- When the garlic begins to brown, carefully add the tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and stir.
- Reduce the heat and then cook for another 5-6 minutes over a low heat with easy stirring.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and place it in the pan with the sauce.
- Toss over a medium heat and stir until all the pasta is covered with the sauce.
- Serve hot.
- We recommend using penne pasta.
- Bon Appetite!