For those who love pasta sauces based on cream, will love this sauce! This sauce is very rich, full of flavors and of course very tasty. The cauliflower cream sauce and lemon should be served with fettuccine type pasta, tagliatelle and Farfalle. It is recommended to put water for the pasta at the beginning of the process – due to the fact that the water takes time to boil and the sauce is ready pretty quickly. If you start cooking together - the sauce will be ready moments before the pasta!Print Pin Rate
- 1 - Beautiful! Cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 3 Boxes Approx 750 ml Cooking cream
- From a whole lemon Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- To taste recommended generously Salt
- To taste recommended generously Ground Black Pepper
- Break the cauliflower into small florets (begin with breaking down with a knife - and then with your hands).
- Put the cauliflower in a pot with cold water and 2 tablespoons of vinegar and bring to a boil.
- After boiling, lower the heat and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower from the water. (at this point, you can break apart any of the bigger pieces of cauliflower)
- Heat a large, shallow pan and pour in the cream.
- When the cream begins to bubble, add the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the lemon juice and stir.
- Bring to almost boiling (until bubbling starts again) and add the cauliflower.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat
- Put in the prepared pasta and stir.
- It’s ready!
- Bon Apetit!
- Serve with dishes that are less filling - this pasta and sauce is really, really filling!