Citrus vinaigrette is vinegar and quality olive oil-based sauce with extra orange juice. This vinaigrette is sweeter than the original and especially suits salads with chicken or meats. Citrus vinaigrette keeps well in storage when it is kept sealed. Therefore it is advised make a nice amount - and keep in the refrigerator for when needed.Print Pin Rate
- From 1 Orange approx 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Vinager
- 2 Tablespoons Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Date Honey/Syrup (
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients except for oil - and beat them thoroughly with a whisk.
- Add the olive oil slowly and gradually - Continue stirring constantly until everything is united.
- It is ready…..enjoy!