This great sauce is a combination of cream, cheese, roasted peppers and spices. It is an excellent sauce for gnocchi, ravioli or pasta such as fettuccine. Like any cream sauce, the sauce will be ready in a short amount of time. It is recommended to start cooking the pasta and the sauce simultaneously, in order to make sure that the pasta is ready approximately the same time as the sauce!Print Pin Rate
- 15 % - 500 ml 2 boxes Cooking cream
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1.75 oz Yellow Cheese
- 1.75 oz Mozzarella
- 2/3 Teaspoon Crushed Chili
- A Pinch! Nutmeg
- Per Taste Salt
- Per Taste Ground Black Pepper
- 1.75 oz Butter
- Small Amount Olive Oil
- Roast the pepper and chop it up.
- Chop the onion.
- Grate the cheese on the coarse part of the grater.
- Melt the butter with a “dab” of the olive oil in a large skillet.
- When butter is melted - fry the onion until light brown.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the roasted pepper and fry for another minute.
- Add the cream and stir.
- Bring the cream to an easy bubbling.
- Add the spices and stir.
- Add the cheese and cook, stirring until all the cheese has melted.
- Reduce the heat to a light bubbling and cook for 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- It’s ready!
- When the pasta is ready - add it to the pan and fry it a bit with the sauce!
- If you serve the pasta with ravioli (I used cheese ravioli) – Don’t be cheap, you're not in the restaurant – be generous with your serving!