- 1/2 Liter Cream for Cooking
- 1 Basket Mushrooms
- 1 Small Onion
- A Pinch nutmeg
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Finely chop the onion.
- Finely chop the mushrooms (half cm in size)
- Heat the oil or butter in a medium sized saucepan (if you choose to use butter, place afew drops of oil so that butter does not burn)
- Place the onion in the pan and fry until it becomes transparent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring until the mushrooms draws all the juices and shrink.
- Shake the cream containers and then add to the pan.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste and then mix.
- Bring everything as close to a boil as possible (just enough for it to be bubbling)
- Reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for about 10 minutes until the sauce is reduced by atleast a third in amount.
- Serve over fettucini pasta or even oysters!
- Bon Appetit!