- Be Generous! Olive Oil
- 3 - Chopped Garlic Cloves
- 1 Shata pepper
- A Bunch Oregano
- A Bunch Ground walnuts
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Optional Parmesan
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the garlic and fry for half a minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients except walnuts and parmesan cheese.
- Add the gnocchi or pasta you want and toss until lightly charred and the gnocchi or pasta is covered in sauce all over.
- Serve and sprinkle with walnuts and parmesan.
- Bon Appetit!