Very tasty and simple sauce that is perfect for pasta with chicken and olive oil - sautéed with red pepper and crisp zucchini. This is a quick and easy recipe which does wonder to any pasta dish! Enjoy!
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Clean the chicken and cut it into cubes of 1*1 cm.
- Cut the zucchini into half circles half cm wide.
- Coarsely chop the red pepper.
- Chop the oregano (you can leave a few whole leaves for decoration).
- Begin cooking the pasta (preferably short pasta such as penne or bissli).
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- When the oil is hot - add the chili and half the chopped oregano and sauté a few seconds until the color starts to go out and colors the oil.
- Add the peppers and sauté until they begin to soften.
- Add the zucchini and sauté for 1 minute.
- Mash, with a blade, the garlic cloves and add them as they are to the pan and fry.
- Add the chicken - salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry until the chicken has become white (2-3 minutes - no more, otherwise it will dry up)
- When the pasta is ready - Drain it and rinse it - pour all the sauce over it and stir.
This dish should really be served hot directly from the pots and pans.