Pasta with olive oil, garlic and spices……super-delicious! It is perfect for those days that you want something tasty, healthy and satisfying, but you just don’t have the time to invest in the dish. Slightly spicy sauce, so not really suitable for children.
- Prep Time : 1 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Prepare the pasta according to instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking - Heat in a large skillet, the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot - Add all the spices except the garlic. Fry, stirring on medium-high heat until the oil is painted in bright colors (red and green).
- Turn off the heat and wait for the pasta to be ready.
- Meanwhile, peel the garlic cloves, and cut them into slices and then cut into strips.
- When the pasta is ready - wash and drain it.
- Reheat the oil, add the garlic and fry for a minute.
- Pour the pasta into the pan and stir and toss with a wooden spoon until all the pasta is covered with sauce.
You can upgrade with melted cheese on top.