- 17 oz - not maccaroni style Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Chili
- 1/2 Tablespoon Coarse Salt
- Per taste Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare the pasta according to instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking - Heat in a large skillet, the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot - Add all the spices except the garlic. Fry, stirring on medium-high heat until the oil is painted in bright colors (red and green).
- Turn off the heat and wait for the pasta to be ready.
- Meanwhile, peel the garlic cloves, and cut them into slices and then cut into strips.
- When the pasta is ready - wash and drain it.
- Reheat the oil, add the garlic and fry for a minute.
- Pour the pasta into the pan and stir and toss with a wooden spoon until all the pasta is covered with sauce.
- It’s ready!
- You can upgrade with melted cheese on top.