If you like pasta with tomato sauce and you want to upgrade the dish and make it taste richer - Here's a recipe for pasta with tomato sauce and beef “kabanos” that will upgrade you to the regular sauce.Print Pin Rate
- 1 Large Onion
- 14 Ounces Crushed Tomatoes
- 3.5 Ounces Tomato Paste
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Basil
- A Pinch Sugar
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 a cup Water
- Finely chop the onion.
- Slice the “kebano” sausage into slices - approx half inch.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the oregano and fry for half a minute until you see the oil becoming green.
- Add the onion and sauté until the onion becomes clear.
- Add the beef and fry until the onion is golden and the sausage begins to brown.
- Add the garlic and fry for another minute.
- Put the crushed tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes over a low heat.
- Add the tomato paste and ½ cup water.
- Bring to a boil again and then reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for another 5 minutes (without lid).
- Ready! Serve over pasta and enjoy a rich tomato sauce and luxurious.