Thick pepper sauce acts as great bedding for poultry and meats - it goes great with different type’s burekas, meats and other pastries. They are easy to make and add a lot to each and every dish!Print Pin Rate
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red or orange pepper
- 1 Small optional Shata pepper
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 Cloves - chopped NOT crushed Garlic
- 2.5 Ounces three-quarters of a package Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric
- Per Taste Salt
- A little over 1 Full Tablespoon Salt
- 1 and a bit cup Water
- Chop the red, yellow and green peppers into small cubes.
- Chop a small onion.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Fry the peppers, onion and garlic until softened.
- Add the spices and pepper.
- Fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the flour - stir fry some more.
- Add water to cover (not drench!) And bring to a boil.
- Cook over a medium heat (bubbling) for at least 20 minutes, stirring occasionally - until it lightly thickens. If the sauce thickens too much before the end of time - add a splash of water.
- It’s ready!