We've made sushi, we've made some great variations of sushi - but all you serve it with is soya sauce or wassabi? OK so you added spicy mayonnaise - but what about Teriyaki Sauce!? Leave the ready made stuff at the store - I give you a great, home made Teriyaki Sauce Courtesy of Daniel Ezekiel sushi chef.Print Pin Rate
- 250 gr Date Spread
- 250 m Soy Sauce
- 250 m Mirin
- 150 gr Sugar
- Put the mirin, sugar and soya in a saucepan
- Bring to a boil
- Add the date spread
- Continue to cook on a high flame whilst mixing until the date spread and the sugar fully melts
- Lower the flame. At this stage, it should look like your cooking coffee!
- Cook for another 15 minutes on a low flame
- That's it! Simple, quick and super delicious! Enjoy!