- 1 Pack Tofu
- 2 Sweet Potato
- 3 Tablespoons Soya
- 1 Teaspoon Silan can also be used! Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Garlic
- Fresh Oregano
- Ground Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Prepare a mixture of olive oil, a teaspoon of crushed garlic, black pepper, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, and a teaspoon of honey.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and soak in the mixture for half an hour at least.
- Meanwhile, chop the sweet potatoes into small cubes.
- Fry the sweet potatoes to soften, or steam them in water and then fry in olive oil.
- Add the crushed garlic.
- Add the soft tofu cubes with liquids of marinade to the sweet potatoes.
- Cook the pasta al dente level, and add to the mixture and stir.
- Seasoning: Add the olive oil, fresh oregano, salt and ground black pepper.
- Simple as that, quick and healthy, enjoy!
- Bon Appetit!