- 3 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Soya
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Butter
- Whisk the eggs, soy sauce and sugar.
- In a small pan, melt the butter and take care of all sides.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Fry on medium-low heat while the bubbles formed during frying.
- When the bottom of the omelet is ready - Using a spatula fold omelet in a third.
- Fry for half a minute until it stabilizes again.
- Continue to fold the third fold – the result being 3 layers of omelet.
- Fry for a minute or two on both sides until the omelette is ready and all the egg is ready, soft and juicy.
- If the omelette looks a bit “off”, its ok, we are going to be cutting it into aesthetic strips.
- Remove to a clean cutting board.
- Wait a minute for the tamago to cool.
- With a good knife cut the omelette into half cm wide strips. Then each strip lengthwise slice.
- It’s ready!