- With rice vinegar Sushi Rice
- 1 should be enough Seaweed
Extras for the Nigiri (one of the following per piece)
- 1 Pack Smoked Salmon
- just make some omelette from 2 eggs and a tablespoon teriyaki sauce Japanese Omelette – tamago
- Small Amount Fresh Salmon
- 1 - Peeled - Using a peeler Avocado
- Prepare rice according to the instructions.
- Take nori seaweed - and cut (with a knife or scissors) into strips one centimeter thick.
- Cut or slice the extra toppings into thick and flat slices
- With wet hands take a handful of rice and roll out a long "meatball" type line of rice.
- Place the patty on a strip of seaweed (the rough side of seaweed on top).
- Place the topping on the back of the rice (for those who would like - you can put some spicy mayonnaise and wasabi (prior) to help with gluing it all together - I love without)
- Wet the seaweed with a little water (dip a finger into a bowl and spread on seaweed) - Close the seaweed on the rice and the chosen extra.
- Simple as that!
- Serve with spicy mayonnaise, sweet chili, soya sauce and enjoy!