- With rice vinegar Sushi Rice
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 optional Smoked Salmon
- 1 Seaweed
- Whichever you please Extras for the sushi!
- Make the rice for sushi (according to this recipe)
- Cut the topping into thin strips - and cut them to a length of less cm.
- Take the nori seaweed & with the help of scissors - cut into cm-thick strips.
- For those using the "boxes" - Place a layer of rice inside, then place the toppings, place another layer of rice and then with the lid - close, tighten and remove.
- For those using hands (make sure they are wet) - place some rice in your hand and flatten it out and place the topping in the middle - then close nice and tight.
- Place the onigiri on the rough side of of the seaweed, wet the seaweed along the side and then roll up to close!
- There you go....all that's left is to sit back and enjoy!
- You'r more than welcome to serve with wasabi and spicy mayo!