- link to recipe to follow... Sushi Rice
- 4 Seaweed
- Whatever you like! Extras for the sushi!
- link to recipe to follow... Spicy Mayonnaise
- Prepare (using the basic recipe) sushi rice.
- Cut and prepare the extras (carrot, pepper, cucumber, fish, eggs etc.)
- Prepare a small amount of spicy mayonnaise.
- Fold in half (to length) the nori seaweed
- With the help of a knife, cut the fold in half – end result leaving you with two seaweed surfaces of equal size.
- Mash the elevated rice seaweed half inches and make sure that all the acceleration will be covered.
- Spread spicy mayonnaise on one side (or both)
- Arrange some extras (any of your choice) along the laid out rice.
- Carefully and with both hands - take the seaweed with noextras laid on it and carefully place it over the piece that does have extras.
- Using a slightly wet knife – cut across the middle and then once more down the middle of the squares to make two nicely shaped triangles.
- Serve with more spicy mayonnaise, teriyaki and soy.