Antipasti are a collection of garden vegetables that undergo browning in the oven with olive oil and minimal spices. Antipasto is an excellent appetizer or as an introduction to food. And of course is also indicated as an addition to a main course. The vegetables here are just a recommendation - you can use almost any vegetable antipasti.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Current mushrooms well, pat dry and place in a bowl.
- The zucchini - cut into thick strips.
- Cut the peppers into thick strips.
- Cut the onion into chunks and separate the layers.
- With excellent a good knife - cut the head of garlic in half.
- If you put other types of vegetables (recommended: fennel, carrots, sweet potatoes, etc.) - cut into thick strips.
- Put everything in a bowl except the garlic, add the olive oil salt and pepper and mix well and good with your hands!
- Arrange them all in a baking tray with a single layer of baking paper and place the garlic head as well.
- Add the thyme and rosemary if desired (if you put thyme - do not put rosemary and vice versa)
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 30 minutes.
Can be served straight from the oven or at room temperature - very tasty in any form!
Best served with a delicious homemade focaccia.