Wonderful crisp potatos with red pepper, onion and garlic which adds a wonderful aroma to everything. It is excellent as an addition to any meal - and even a snack in front of the TV.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Roughly cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Cut the onion into cubes.
- Cut the pepper into rough strips.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Put everything in a bowl – Pour in the salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix with your hands very well and transfer to a baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Place in the oven at 375 F for 40 minutes.