Wonderful crisp potatos with red pepper, onion and garlic which adds a wonderful aroma to everything. It is excellent as an addition to any meal - and even a snack in front of the TV.Print Pin Rate
- 4 nice ones! Potatoes
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Large Red Pepper
- 4 You can use more - just depends on how much you like them! Garlic Cloves
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Roughly cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Cut the onion into cubes.
- Cut the pepper into rough strips.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Put everything in a bowl – Pour in the salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix with your hands very well and transfer to a baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Place in the oven at 375 F for 40 minutes.
- It’s ready!