This recipe is perfect for an extra in a salad or in cooking a full dish - but either way this is a delicious dish, original and very refreshing. A very simple dish to prepare but of course important to remember to soak the beans several hours before starting to cook.
- Prep Time : 3h 00 min
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Soak the beans in water for several hours.
- Cook the beans in plenty of water until they soften - but not too much. They should be al dente. (How to check? Spend a little time and place on a board. As soon as it is possible to squeeze the lentil with your thumb completely – its ready)
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the onions.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot - Fry the onions until they become translucent.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and wine vinegar.
- Cook everything on low flame for half an hour.
- Mix with lentils
- Add black pepper, salt and balsam vinegar.
- Mix it all - and serve hot.
- Bon Appetit!