For the Dough
- 1 Cup White Flour
- 1/2 Cup Full Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2.5 oz soft and cut into cubes Butter
- 20 ml Oil
- 1 Medium sized Egg
- 1 Spoon Cold Water
For the Filling
- 2 Purple Onion
- 14 oz half a frozen pack from the supermarket Broccoli
- 250 ml - one container 10-15% Cooking cream
- Half Cup Sour cream
- 1 Egg
- 4 Spoons White Flour
- Per Taste Salt
- Per Taste Ground Black Pepper
- A Pinch Nutmeg
- 1.7 oz Parmesan Cheese
- Small Amount Canola Oil
Prepare the dough
- Mix all the dough ingredients in a food processor until they unify together around the blade.
- It may not be necessary for the water. It is important to work with very cold butter - otherwise the dough will not come out crispy.
- If your are kneading the dough with your hands - you have to keep contact to a minimum in order not to melt the butter too much. (In other words, don't play with your food!).
Prepare the filling
- Break the broccoli into small florets. This is important, otherwise the thick base of the broccoli will not cook.
- Blanch the broccoli for a few minutes in water with a little salt until the broccoli softens, but not too much! - it will continue to soften during baking.
- Cut the purple onions into half rings and saute until early browning in canola oil.
- In another bowl, 1/2 a container of mix sour cream, 1 container of cooking cream, 4 tablespoons flour and egg. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Prepare the tapped
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of half an inch.
- Transfer the dough into a round pan with lower margins. (Also a round mold would be good)
- Place on the dough the broccoli and fried onions and pour over the batter.
- Grate Parmesan cheese over and send baking at 390 F for half an hour, until the filling dries.
- Well done, you've finished! Now sit back and let the compliments roll in!