Broccoli is a perfect vegetable supplement, crisp and great for any meal. This dish is very easy to make and of course delicious!
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Boil water in a pot.
- When the water is boiling - add salt and place the broccoli.
- Bring to a boil again.
- When the water is boiling - lower medium heat and cook for another 6 minutes. Until broccoli is tender but not be mashed.
- Drain the broccoli.
- In a small pan, heat the butter (or canola oil)
- Add the breadcrumbs and cook, stirring constantly until golden crumbs.
- Once they are golden- Remove from the heat immediately. Otherwise they are burned.
- Just before serving, transfer the broccoli into a serving dish and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.