- 2 lb Broccoli
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun
- A Pinch Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Mix the Cajun spices in a large bowl with the oil until everything is united.
- Add the frozen broccoli and stir well until all the broccoli is nicely coated with oil and spices.
- Arrange the coated broccoli in a heat resistant pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven at 350F for half an hour.
- After half an hour, remove the foil and return to the oven for fifteen minutes.