Broccoli is a great addition to any meal. It’s healthy and delicious. Broccoli with Cajun seasoning and garlic in the oven has a dominant and rich flavor that keeps the crisp texture of broccoli and adds wonderful surprises!
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
- Mix the Cajun spices in a large bowl with the oil until everything is united.
- Add the frozen broccoli and stir well until all the broccoli is nicely coated with oil and spices.
- Arrange the coated broccoli in a heat resistant pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven at 350F for half an hour.
- After half an hour, remove the foil and return to the oven for fifteen minutes.