There is no doubt the cauliflower is an excellent raw material for making a variety of recipes - soups, side dishes, sauces and more. This time we are making baked cauliflower as a snack or a delicious appetizer. You can serve it on a huge dish on the table or buffet. This is a recipe for baked cauliflower with spices that give her an amazing crispy and great taste that kids love.
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Break apart the cauliflower into smaller flowers.
- Spray the cauliflower with about two tablespoons of oil (or cooking spray, or just sprinkle some oil over the cauliflower).
- Add spices to taste.
- Turn the oven on the upper grill to its highest heat (at least 480 Farenheit) - If your oven does not reach this temperature - simply place the dish as close as possible to the source of heat.
- Occasionally turn.
- When the cauliflower has browned on all sides (browned - not gone black otherwise it has already burnt ...) take it out.
- It's ready!
- You can serve it with a variety of vegetable salads as starters or snacks with dips like Thousand Island, tartar sauce or good tahini - and we can serve by itself - it's still very tasty.