- White beautiful, no dark points. Separated into smaller flowers. Cauliflower
- For Sprinkling Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Teaspoon Dry Oregano
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 a Cup Water
- Break apart the cauliflower into smaller flowers.
- Spray the cauliflower with about two tablespoons of oil (or cooking spray, or just sprinkle some oil over the cauliflower).
- Add spices to taste.
- Turn the oven on the upper grill to its highest heat (at least 480 Farenheit) - If your oven does not reach this temperature - simply place the dish as close as possible to the source of heat.
- Occasionally turn.
- When the cauliflower has browned on all sides (browned - not gone black otherwise it has already burnt ...) take it out.
- It's ready!
- You can serve it with a variety of vegetable salads as starters or snacks with dips like Thousand Island, tartar sauce or good tahini - and we can serve by itself - it's still very tasty.