Cauliflower pie is tasty, juicy and of course easy to make! For those seeking a delicious, healthy and filling meal that is super easy to make - cauliflower pie is the perfect solution.
- Break the cauliflower into small florets.
- Place them in a pot of water with a little salt and a tablespoon of vinegar.
- Bring everything to a boil and cook for another 5 minutes to soften the cauliflower.
- Drain the cauliflower from the water and place in a bowl
- Meanwhile, slice the onions into half rings and fry in canola oil until golden and another 2 minutes to dry.
- Add the onion to the bowl.
- Add to the flour, eggs, salt and pepper to the bowl
- Mix everything and stir in a circular pattern.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 35 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit.
- Check with a toothpick if the pie is ready - stick it in the middle - If the toothpick comes out dry – it’s ready. If not – go back and keep checking every five minutes.
Serve with a green salad.