This can be served as a great appetizer, side dish, at buffet tables or just for fun in front of the TV! An impressive recipe, cherry tomatoes with melted cheese - Super delicious!
- Prep Time : 3 minutes
- Cook Time : 7 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Wash and dry the cherry tomatoes
- With the help of a good knife - slice each cherry tomato in half
- Using a thick cheese grater - grate the cheese!
- Chop up the cilantro
- Mix the cheese with the cilantro
- Organize the tomatoes in an oven dish and sprinkle the cheese mix all over the tomatoes
- Place it in the oven at 390F on the top grill for 7 minutes - until the cheese melts and browns
Recommended to serve with antipasti and/or mushrooms stuffed with cheese