- 1 Basket Cherry tomatoes
- 100 gr Yellow Cheese
- 100 gr Mozzarella
- Some stems you can also parsley Cilantro
- As needed Olive Oil
- Wash and dry the cherry tomatoes
- With the help of a good knife - slice each cherry tomato in half
- Using a thick cheese grater - grate the cheese!
- Chop up the cilantro
- Mix the cheese with the cilantro
- Organize the tomatoes in an oven dish and sprinkle the cheese mix all over the tomatoes
- Place it in the oven at 390F on the top grill for 7 minutes - until the cheese melts and browns
- Ready...Bon Apetit!
- Recommended to serve with antipasti and/or mushrooms stuffed with cheese