Crispy fried onion rings without tempura and without breadcrumbs. Simple coating, excellent seasoning - Fast frying - and suddenly we have a snack with crispy fried onion rings, delicious and tasty.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 5 minutes
- Cut the onion in to rings - slices - 1/2 cm thickness.
- Separate the onion rings.
- Fill a bowl with cold water and ice cubes
- Place the onions in the frozen water - this will give them a shock and will keep them crispy during the frying process.
- Mix the flour with the spices.
- Heat the oil and get it ready for deep frying.
- When the oil is boiling - take a bunch of onions - air them out a bit.
- Place the onion in the flour and then straight into the oil.
- Fry until golden.
- Remove the onions from the oil and place onto kitchen paper.
There you have it, easy and tasty!
Serve with a good hamburger, some tasty wings or just as a great snack!