Anyone who wants an extra tasty, light and filling meal - fried broccoli is the answer! Tasty, crispy, and satisfying and of course super delicious for both children and adults!Print Pin Rate
- Half a packet - Can be bought in any 7/11 Broccoli
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- To taste recommended generously Salt
- To taste recommended generously Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Eggs
- Canola Oil
- Wash the broccoli in water, making sure there is no left over ice anywhere.
- If you have large flowers - break them with a knife into smaller flowers.
- Put the broccoli in a bowl, pour all ingredients except the oil and mix well until the entire broccoli is coated.
- Heat oil for deep frying and carefully put in the broccoli.
- Fry for 5 minutes until broccoli has browned.
- Place them on paper towels.
That absolutely sucked! Way too much paprika. Threw it away before I wasted my broccoli.