Fried cauliflower in bread crumbs is delicious, crisp and delightful. Easy and fun to prepare - and the result is excellent. Fried cauliflower in bread crumbs is an excellent supplement to any dairy or meat meal, a nice and light snack.Print Pin Rate
- 1 Nice one! Cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 Cup Flour
- 4 - 3 fresh. Depending on the size of the cauliflower Eggs
- 1 Full Teaspoon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- A lot! Breadcrumbs
- For Deep Frying! Canola Oil
- Break the cauliflower flowers into a reasonable size - not too small and not too big.
- Put the cauliflower in the pan and fill with water to cover and then some and add 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Place the pot on the stove and close the lid - and bring to a boil - after boiling, lower the heat for another 3 minutes and then turn off.
- Drain the cauliflower and place it on the side until it cools down to room temperature.
- Arrange 3 bowls: the first bowl with flour, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Second bowl with 2 eggs mixed with a teaspoon of mustard and a third bowl – for the breadcrumbs.
- Dip the cauliflower – one by one – like a conveyor belt. (Or put the flour in a deep bowl and with your hands, mix all the cauliflower in one go, then fully coat them all with the eggs and then, one by one, cover with breadcrumbs1)
- Heat oil for deep frying (350 F) and fry the cauliflower until browned.
- Remove to kitchen paper towels.
- It’s ready!
- Serve with garlic mayonnaise or good tahini or chili.