- 4 - 5 Medium - Unpeeled. Potatoes
- To taste recommended generously Salt
- To taste recommended generously Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Full Tablespoons Paprika
- 1 Full Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Full Tablespoons Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- For deep frying! Canola Oil
- Wash the potatoes and rid them of any unwanted pieces.
- Cut each potato into half cm thick slices - Remove the edges. They are not needed.
- Place all the slices in a bowl - and add the spices.
- Add the olive oil and mix everything with your hands until all the potatoes are covered.
- Sprinkle the flour over - and massage over the potatoes until all nicely coated with flour.
- Place (in turns) into boiling oil (at least 350 Fahrenheit) for 8 minutes - until they get to a nice matte-brown color.
- Transfer them to paper towels.
- All done!
- Recommended to serve with wings, as a side for schnitzel or even a delicious burger!