Love spicy potatoes but don’t have the patience to wait 40 minutes until they are ready? All the fried coating falls and the potatoes still aren’t ready? Here is the solution! Spiced, deep fried potatoes have never been tastier. Thanks to the oil and flour - the seasoning does not drown in the oil and the potatoes get a nice crispy coating on the outside and soft and lovely inside.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Wash the potatoes and rid them of any unwanted pieces.
- Cut each potato into half cm thick slices - Remove the edges. They are not needed.
- Place all the slices in a bowl - and add the spices.
- Add the olive oil and mix everything with your hands until all the potatoes are covered.
- Sprinkle the flour over - and massage over the potatoes until all nicely coated with flour.
- Place (in turns) into boiling oil (at least 350 Fahrenheit) for 8 minutes - until they get to a nice matte-brown color.
- Transfer them to paper towels.
Recommended to serve with wings, as a side for schnitzel or even a delicious burger!