- Yellow - 2lb Potatoes
- 15 % fat 180 ml three quarters of a box Cooking cream
- 1 oz a quarter of a package Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Cook the potatoes with the peel in water for half an hour until they have fully softened - that is when you can stick a knife through one end and it goes through the other end without a hassle.
- Drain and peel the skin carefully (you should try and use a spoon in order to prevent you from getting burnt).
- Transfer to a large bowl. Begin to crush the potatoes with a “crush”.
- Add the butter and cream and continue to crush (the butter should melt from the heat of the potato).
- Add the salt.
- Continue to crush to get a unified and delicious mashed potatoes dish.
- It’s ready….simple as that…now enjoy!