Mashed potatoes is the ultimate addition to every meal. It is rich, satisfying and of course…super-delicious! This puree is easy to prepare and is much tastier and healthier than any other mashed potatoes you can buy due to the fact it’s homemade!
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Cook the potatoes with the peel in water for half an hour until they have fully softened - that is when you can stick a knife through one end and it goes through the other end without a hassle.
- Drain and peel the skin carefully (you should try and use a spoon in order to prevent you from getting burnt).
- Transfer to a large bowl. Begin to crush the potatoes with a “crush”.
- Add the butter and cream and continue to crush (the butter should melt from the heat of the potato).
- Add the salt.
- Continue to crush to get a unified and delicious mashed potatoes dish.
It’s ready….simple as that…now enjoy!