Lasagna pie and cauliflower - as its name implies, is a pasta with rich salsa rosa sauce and cheese lasagna. Delicious, satisfying, looks good - and of course easy to make. Lasagna pie and cauliflower is suitable for entertaining, light evening meals, holidays and more.
- Prep Time : 35 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Pasta - 17.5 oz (Pene)
- Cauliflower - Nice shaped one - not too big!
- Crushed tomatoes - 28 oz
- Onion - 1 Small (purple onion works as well)
- Crushed Garlic - 2
- Crushed Chili - 1 Teaspoon
- Italian spice mix - Teaspoon (or half a teaspoon of basil and half a teaspoon of oregano)
- Salt - As Needed
- Ground Black Pepper - As Needed
- Cheese Slices - 6 Slices
- Oil Spray - As Needed
- Sweet Cream - 250 ml - 32%
- Olive Oil - 4 Spoons
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the package - to ''al-dente'' (about 2 minutes less than what it says on the package).
- Meanwhile - break the cauliflower flowers, place in a bowl and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix well and good so that the oil will cover the cauliflower and place in a pan with baking paper.
- Place in the oven at 390 F for 15 minutes until the cauliflower begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a small saucepan. When the oil is hot, add the onion and fry until it begins to brown.
- Add the crushed garlic and chili and fry for 10 seconds.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and a teaspoon of salt and stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the cream and stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes (preferably partially covered - because it will bounce!).
- Add the salt, pepper and spices, stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
- When the cauliflower is ready - give it a very large bowl.
- Tear 3 cheese slices and sprinkle tears on the cauliflower and stir.
- Drain the pasta and add to the prepared bowl and mix.
- Add the tomato sauce and mix everything thoroughly.
- Grease a heat resistant pan with high margins with cooking spray.
- Pour in the mixture.
- Tear the 3 additional slices and sprinkle over mixture.
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 15 minutes.
It is ready! Bon Apetit!
Serve with a nice vegetable platter.