Lasagne is delicious, satisfying and not to forget, very easy to make for adults and children alike. It is always possible for anyone to talk any recipe, invest a little time and give it their own twist. So, although the traditional lasagne comes with bechamel sauce, ragu and plenty of other tasty ingredients, I am going to provide you with a dairy version that is to die for. If you are in the mood to upgrade this dish even more, feel free to throw in a handful of mushrooms. This dish is easy and simple to make, 5 minutes preparation and then 45 minutes in the oven and you have a full, wonderful dish. The recipe I am providing you with is for 6 people and is intended to be made in an oven proof dish. Ofcourse you can double and triple your numbers in accordance to your host list. To find out if your “pattern” fits, just place 3 lasagne sheets at the bottom. If they fit in good – the dish size is good!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the cheese and the lasagne sheets until you get a relatively unified mixture.
- In a baking pan, place three lasagne sheets.
- Pour the mix on them until everything is covered. The layer should be about half a cm thick.
- Sprinkle over that the mushroom mixture.
- Place the second level of lasagne sheets.
- Pour mixture more. Here you can also put mushrooms if you want. I prefer a single layer and let mushrooms take over - especially because later we will add another layer of mushrooms.
- Place another layer of sheets and pour the remaining sauce.
- Place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, very carefully remove the pan and place in the oven on high heat a top grill.
- Place another layer of mushrooms.
- On top of the mushrooms place yellow cheese all over, so it covers everything.
- Place the pan in the oven and let the cheese grill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven - take note – do not immediately serve the lasagne but give her a 10-12 minute cooling off outside the oven so that the components crystallize.
- Serve with cut vegetables lightly seasoned with olive oil, sea salt, some basil and a little lemon juice.
- Bon Appetite !!