- 1 Basket Mushrooms
- 1.7 Oz Yellow Cheese
- 1.7 Oz Mozzarella
- A few stems you can also use parsley Cilantro
- As Needed Olive Oil
- Clean each mushroom, remove the stalk (place stalk on the side) and the head of the mushroom straight to oven dish.
- Take half of the mushroom stalks and finely chop them up (you're more than welcome to eat the other half!)
- Grate the cheese and mix it with the finely chopped stalks.
- Chop the cilantro (no stem) and add the cheese and stir in a bowl.
- Take a nice amount of the cheese mix and stuff it into each mushroom - the filling should overflow slightly. Take care when stuffing as to not break the mushroom .
- Preheat oven to 390 F (upper grill if possible).
- Drizzle a little olive oil on each mushroom.
- Place in the oven for 7 minutes until the cheese melts and begins to brown.
- Remove and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Ready! Quick, easy and of-course...super delicious!