These cheese stuffed mushrooms are a wonderful appetizer and can be used as light snacks and are quick and easy to make. Mushrooms stuffed with great visibility These stuffed mushrooms look good and have a great and unique flavor. It is recommended to make more than one mushroom basket - otherwise nothing will be left by the time it comes to serve!
- Prep Time : 3 minutes
- Cook Time : 7 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Clean each mushroom, remove the stalk (place stalk on the side) and the head of the mushroom straight to oven dish.
- Take half of the mushroom stalks and finely chop them up (you're more than welcome to eat the other half!)
- Grate the cheese and mix it with the finely chopped stalks.
- Chop the cilantro (no stem) and add the cheese and stir in a bowl.
- Take a nice amount of the cheese mix and stuff it into each mushroom - the filling should overflow slightly. Take care when stuffing as to not break the mushroom .
- Preheat oven to 390 F (upper grill if possible).
- Drizzle a little olive oil on each mushroom.
- Place in the oven for 7 minutes until the cheese melts and begins to brown.
- Remove and let cool for 2 minutes.
Ready! Quick, easy and of-course...super delicious!