For the Salad
- Half a pack - about 9 oz - in the form of Pasta
- 14 oz bag - frozen from the supermarket Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup - frozen Peas
- Green or black - ½ cup sliced into rings Olives
- 1 Large Carrot
- 1 Large Red Peppers
- 1/2 Medium Purple Onion
First sauce proposal - Dairy
- 2 Teaspoons Mayonaisse
- 1/2 Tablespoon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Per taste Salt
- Per taste Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
Second sauce proposal - Parve
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 5 leaves cut into strips Basil Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 1/4 Bunch Parsley
- Per Taste Salt
- Per Taste Ground Black Pepper
- Roast red pepper according to the recipe for roasted peppers.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions - al-dente.
- Boil another pot of water with a little salt and a little lemon juice.
- When the water is boiling - Put the broccoli and cook over a high heat until broccoli is crisp & done (be careful that it does not become too soft...)
- While the pasta and broccoli are being cooked - Peel the carrots and grate on the coarse grater, chop the olives into rings and prepare the sauce you want.
- If you prepare the mayonnaise-based sauce - Mix all ingredients with a whisk until they are united.
- If you are preparing the oil-based sauce - Heat the oil, add the herbs and spices and cook, stirring until all the oil is painted green - and then place in a jar to cool down.
- When the pasta is ready - wash it. Drain again and let all the water drip out.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the frozen peas.
- Drain the broccoli from the water, give it a few minutes to cool - and cut it into small florets. If there is stalks that are too thick – dispose of them.
- Cut the red onion into half circles.
- Peel the roasted pepper and cut it into slices.
- Add to a bowl - grated carrots, olives, red onions and roasted peppers.
- Pour the selected dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least half an hour and up to 6 hours and take it out just before serving.
- Transfer to a nice serving bowl.