Pepper Squash stuffed with couscous salad is a great appetizer for any occasion. Easy to make, rich and delicious, so much so – that you want to make it again and again! It is also recommended for dinner with the family….Enjoy!
- Cut each squash in half and place in a cookie bag.
- Place in the oven at 400F for 25 minutes - until the squash softens.
- Remove from the oven and out of the bag and arrange nicely in a tray.
- Mix together the garlic, balsamic vinegar, honey and olive oil - Spread over the squash and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad.
- Prepare the couscous with boiling water, canola oil, salt and pepper – or using the instructions of the bag.
- Remove the pumpkin from the oven again.
- Chop the greens and mix with couscous.
- At this point – the squash should have a sugary liquid. Now lightly put the couscous salad in the squash, while lightly mixing in order for all the flavors to be absorbed.
- Bake in the oven 10 minutes.
- Add a little bit of olive oil to the squash.