Potato casserole with onions and mushrooms is a great addition to any meat based meal - and can even be a complete dinner on its own merit. It is very easy to make and very tasty!
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Peel and slice the potatoes into slices.
- Slice the mushrooms into slices.
- Chop the onions.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan.
- Fry the onion over a medium heat until it gets a nice golden color.
- Add the potatoes and mushrooms.
- Fry over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When frying - Season with salt, pepper, turmeric and garlic crystals.
- Give them a nice roasted on all sides. Continue to fry until they catch a nice brown color.
Serve hot - straight from the pan.