Looking for a luxurious addition to your dinner? Baked potatoes topped with cheesed is a great addition to any meal. Oven-baked potatoes (not fried) with cheese on top adds a lot of flavor and fun for every bite. Due to the fact that we are using baby potatoes, it's that much more fun to eat with your hands!
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Slice the potato into 2 - lengthwise.
- Slice a cross across the middle - be careful not to slice the whole thing in half!
- Put the potatoes in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and add olive oil.
- Mix with your hands gently so that the potatoes do not fall apart.
- Transfer to a pan with baking paper and place the potatoes on their bellies.
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice each slice of cheese to 9 squares.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, place one square on each piece of potato.
- Return to the oven for another 12 minutes.
Ready! Simple as that....Enjoy!
Arrange on a plate and sprinkle some paprika over the top.