- Small - Approx 2 for every plate Potatoes
- Per Taste Salt
- Per Taste Crushed Black Pepper
- Per Taste Garlic Powder
- 1 Slice Per 4 Potatoes Yellow Cheese
- As Needed Olive Oil
- To taste - if you have smoked paprika - that's better Red Paprika
- Slice the potato into 2 - lengthwise.
- Slice a cross across the middle - be careful not to slice the whole thing in half!
- Put the potatoes in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and add olive oil.
- Mix with your hands gently so that the potatoes do not fall apart.
- Transfer to a pan with baking paper and place the potatoes on their bellies.
- Place in the oven at 350 F for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice each slice of cheese to 9 squares.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, place one square on each piece of potato.
- Return to the oven for another 12 minutes.
- Ready! Simple as that....Enjoy!
- Arrange on a plate and sprinkle some paprika over the top.