This great side dish of potatoes, onions and mushrooms seasoned with a delicate but obvious presence - Excellent for any meal. Potatoes with onion and mushrooms in the oven - great smell, crisp texture and of course....super delicious!
- Prep Time :5 minutes
- Cook Time :40 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1 cm-thick slices.
- Peel the onion and slice to a thickness of half CM (try not separate the rings from one another - to prevent the onion from burning).
- Peel the garlic and give it a squeeze with the back of the knife.
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters lengthwise (small mushrooms - in half). Get rid of the stalks.
- Put everything in a bowl! Pour in the spices, oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Using your hands! mix well and make sure everything is nicely coated.
- Arrange in a single layer in a nice oven dish with baking paper.
- Place in the oven at 350F for 40 minutes.
It really was as simple and quick as that.....enjoy!