Potatoes with zucchini and red peppers are a great, colorful and delicious addition to every meal. With garlic and coriander they become a great celebration of flavors, colors and smells. Perfect as a side dish for ay meat meal or fish meal - and of course at a juicy steak!
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Allergens : Gluten Free
- Cut each small potato in half.
- Cut the red pepper into cubes.
- Cut the zucchini into cubes (without peeling it!).
- Mash the garlic slightly.
- Chop the coriander leaves (no stems).
- Put everything in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining spices and olive oil.
- Mix with your hands until everything is nicely coated in all the spices, oil and coriander.
- Line a tray with baking paper and arrange the vegetables on the pan in one layer.
- Place in the oven at 350F for 40 minutes.